SproutLoud List Policy
Who We Are
SproutLoud is an online marketing platform (the “Engine”) operated by SproutLoud Media Networks, LLC, a company headquartered in the State of Florida in the United States (“We”, “us” “our” and “SproutLoud”).
The Engine enables our users to advertise the products and services of the Brands they sell (“Network Sponsors”) to their local communities, prospects and customers.
Find out more about SproutLoud by reviewing our website, found here at https://www.sproutloud.com.
Customer List Policy
We understand your customer lists are extremely sensitive to you, and we adhere to a strict policy to protect the data that you entrust to us.
SproutLoud will never sell or rent your customer data, or any prospect list information, loaded into our system.
Access to Your Data
Access to your data may occur to meet our business obligations as defined below:
1. By SproutLoud personnel – SproutLoud personnel may have access your customer lists data to better service you and your account, as well as to fulfill marketing support requests made by you.
2. By Vendors – SproutLoud designated contractors, suppliers and agents may have access to your data to carry out Marketing Services requested by you — such as sending emails, or printing and mailing direct mail.
3. By SproutLoud Agents – SproutLoud is integrated with specific data agencies/contractors for additional data profiling to support improved conversion rates. In some cases, you may use SproutLoud to co-advertise your brand using the marketing resources and materials of your Network Sponsor.
By participating in a SproutLoud program, your data may be used by SproutLoud and authorized agents to provide tracking and conversion reporting data back to the Network Sponsor that is the sponsor of a particular marketing program.
4. By Contract – In some cases, your Network Sponsor may have a legal contract with you concerning ownership of the data uploaded into or captured by the Engine. In such cases, SproutLoud may provide this data to your Network Sponsor in accordance with your contract. Otherwise, SproutLoud is prohibited from doing so.
5. By Law – We may need to disclose your data when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our Website.
SproutLoud may provide your data to your Network Sponsor if:
1. Your Network Sponsor is attempting to comply with laws and regulations concerning email compliance – notably the CAN-SPAM and CASL. In such cases, SproutLoud will only provide any unsubscribed email address to your Network Sponsor for the purpose of also including it in their Do Not Contact database.
2. You give SproutLoud express permission to do so, including by electing your list to be shared with your Network Sponsor to help you place Orders or Manage Campaigns through SproutLoud.
IN ALL OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES, SPROUTLOUD WILL NEVER GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR MARKETING DATA NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING THIS POLICY, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
SproutLoud takes every precaution to protect your customer data. All customer-related information submitted to us is restricted by specific company policies designed to maximize security. Each account is 128-bit encrypted over a Secure-Socket-Layer (SSL) — we use the same technology to protect your data that is used to secure billions of dollars each day on Internet-related transactions.
This SproutLoud List Policy is incorporated as part of the Terms and Conditions of using our software (https://sproutloud.com/legal/terms).